Steve & Kristen | Utah Portrait Photographer


They're back!! Steve & Kristen celebrated another anniversary last month, and I got to capture their romance all over again. You can catch last years post HERE. The goal is always the love shots, but just like last year...we caught some that capture their true selves! You can see that album on the Facebook© Page. Comparing to last years shoot, it's amazing to see how far I have come. I still feel like I have leaps and bounds to go, but the important thing is that I am here now! I will leave you with these lovely shots!





1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Don't you feel like you get better with every shoot??? You ROCK...seriously, you are amazing. Can I be you when I grow up??? Other than I'm sure I'm WAY old compared to you :) LOVE the brick wall shot...colors so vivid!