Rob & Cort Engaged! | Star Valley Engagement Photographer


I am so, so, so excited about this session! I love shooting engagements for so many reasons. Especially when the bride is one of my awesome, gorgeous friends!! Robby was such a trooper out in the heat! And he is sooo perfect for Cort. He was being so sweet! He'll make an awesome husband! I'm sure he was okay because I had him kiss his beautiful fiance.... a lot! I just cannot wait for these two to be hitched! It's going to be amazing! Keep on the lookout for Cortney's Bridals in August....I am so excited!

















3 comments:

Amber Lynn Photography said...

Hey My name is Amber,i love your blog!! i found it through some of our friends blogs, my husband is actually friends with your husband and i have just got started into photograpghy myself, my sis in law wants to take some pictures on a wooden fence and i was wondering where you shot those pictures its super cute!!!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Thanks for the compliment Amber! Unfortunately I shot this in Star Valley, Wyoming where I grew up. This is the groom's grandmother's backyard! :) I can't think of anywhere at the moment that may have a fence like this, but as soon as I can think of a place I will be sure to be in touch! Good Luck! :)

Amber Lynn Photography said...

oh thats cool, i'll keep on lokking haha thanks so much!!