Voss Wedding | Utah Wedding Photographer


So I know that I don't typically write along with my blog because I like the pictures to tell the story, but I just can't help myself this time around. This was my first winter wedding, and boy was it an experience! I almost FROZE to death! When I pulled up to the temple it was 17 degrees! Plus the wind wanted to come out and play. Not fun...but yes of course I still thoroughly enjoyed myself! I love taking pictures that much! And it certainly helps when you have a handsome groom and an ASTONISHING bride! Poor Mandy didn't have a wedding coat, but she pulled through like a trooper. They are so much in love that the temperature didn't seem matter at all! I feel so lucky to be able to be a part of this special day! Congrats guys! Thank you so much! I hope you are having an enjoyable honeymoon! You deserve it!








And here is a page from the Wedding Album I'm making them! Sooo Romantic! Love it!

1 comment:

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Nice work Jen, You are doing such a great job. Family pictures for this little Proulx Family in the spring for SURE!!